Our History!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

The First Time Behind Bars!

Well, Crib bars that is. That's right. JP spent his first night in his crib last night. He did wake up at 4am and I tried to get him to settle back down, but no luck. He was up and fussy. I ended up taking him back in the room with us. He, of course, went back to sleep snuggled up beside Lance and I. I get so nervous with him sleeping with us. I don't sleep well because I am so afraid that I am going to smoosh the little booger!

We celebrated Valentine's Day last night with a sweet little meal of roast beef and vegatables. It wasn't fancy, but it was good. We fell asleep on the couch like we normally do. We will try to be more romantic this weekend with a nice steak dinner. Hopefully the weather will be warmer so we can grill outside.

Well, until next time. Here is another picture of my little man!

No comments: