Gran and Papa were up for a visit last weekend. We bought JP his first walker and chair. He is getting to be so big. The weather was so terribly cold that we didn't get out much. We ended watching way to much TV. But hey, what else are you suppose to do on miserable cold days!
JP went to the doctor on Monday to get a knot on the back of his neck checked out. It ended up being a swollen lymph node. I feel silly, but at least it wasn't anything major. I thought we only had lymph nodes in our necks. Oh well...
My sister and her family are slated to visit with us on Friday. Hopefully the weather will be a little better this weekend. I know when I left the house this morning it was almost "warm". Granted it was 48 degrees, but it seemed like summer. I'm ready for shorts and flip flops!
Well that's it for now. Until next time.
wsc
No comments:
Post a Comment