Well we were to have another Ice Storm this morning, but to no avail. There was a little ice on the back deck. The dogs didn't know what to think of that. I let them out to go to the bathroom and they wouldn't leave the covered porch. Funny dogs!
Nothing too much happening. Work is the same... changing every day! Nobody knows what is happening around here! People are dropping like flies. There is a big campaign to try to stop the Loan Officers from jumping ship, but with all the upper management being asked to leave, who knows! Speaking of loan officers, I have decided to go into our Professional Sales Development class in April. I will be originating loans full time. So.... if you know of anyone that is buying a home or would like to refinance their current home, please let me know. This is now my livelyhood and I need all the referalls I can get.
JP is doing well. His torticollis isn't getting any better despite the exercises. I believe he is going to need physical therapy. He will be fine. This is completely treatable, but still devastating nonetheless!
I'll post some new pics soon. Until next time,
wsc
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment