This hopefully is going to be JP's last day at KrK. We (I) am just not happy with how they have been caring for JP. I am not going to go into a bash session because they have been "nice", but I just expect more when caring for our most prized possession in the world! (That's JP)!!!
Anyway, I have interviewed two other day care center in our area and am going to interview an at home lady this afternoon. I hope to have made a decision by the end of the weekend so that JP won't have to go back to KrK.
On a more positive note, Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Ralph are coming to visit on Sunday. They have some business in town on Monday so they are coming to share some cuddle time with JP. He told me this morning that he was very excited!
JP is still fighting a slightly stuffy nose. I keep watching him and taking his temperature every to make sure he doesn't have an infection. It is getting better, but he seems to be like me and can't kick the thing! Hopefully he will be 100% soon. The funny thing is that it doesn't keep him from laughing and smiling all the time! He truly is a happy baby! I hope that he really thrives in his new day care. It is really hard for me to sit her at work knowing that he is being left in his crib or in the swing for HOURS! I am having to keep telling myself I do have a job to keep and I can't run off and save him. Granted if I thought he was in REAL danger I would be gone in a heartbeat!!!!!
Enough rambling. Have a great weekend! That's an update on the Cannon Family!
wsc
Friday, February 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment