WOW! I cannot believe it is June already. Where does the time go?
We had a great weekend and looking forward to a prosperous week! JP did not want to go back to school today. I guess just too much time with Mommy! :) Friday we spent the afternoon with Angela and the boys at their neighborhood pool. It was great. They have a 1 ft pool with a mushroom. All the boys had a great time! (Note to self.... 50 spf is better than no spf at all!) I got so fried! I know better, but yet didn't take the appropriate percautions. I unfortunately had to put on clothes today to go to work ! UGH! And if you can believe it... neither Ang nor I brought a camera to capture any of those great moments with the boys :)
Saturday it was more yard work... Luckily Lance powered through and got the seed down yesterday late. He has worked so hard on the front yard (no,.... Lawn!) I hope and pray that the grass takes perfectly to reward him for all his efforts.
Later that day, Ang came over with the boys to play in the new whale pool with a slide. They had a blast. They actually splashed all of the water out. All that was left was a bunch of grass from their feet.
Later that day, Rob and Chrissy came over and Lance made his world famous chicken. It was so yummy!!! He always does a great job. We were also treated to Chrissy infamous rolls. She only makes them for special occasions!
Yesterday, we didn't do too much. Just yard work and Lance had softball practice. Which JP and I slept through :) Hopefully we will make the next practice.
This week..... well who knows!!!! I am practicing patience!!! Slow and steady wins the race.. right?
More later
wsc
Monday, June 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment