Hello All! Well reality is setting in. I can't believe I am finally going to be where I think I belong. I am very excited to start my new career at Wells Fargo. I'm happy to be back in Alpharetta, close to home and close to my friends and family.
I am going today back to the TMJ Center. I am hoping it won't take long to get the appliances in so that I can begin to feel relief. I have been on steroids for the last week and it has helped, but now I am finished with that medication. I cannot live on pain killers forever. I have some results from the studies so far... I know that both discs on both jaws are dislocated. They do not sit and cushion the bone like they should, thus the inflammation and pain. I get the results of the sleep study today when I go to the Dr. Keep my in your prayers.
Our beach trip plans are finally coming closer too. We are very excited about going to the beach with Sharon & Ralph, Ryan & Mandy and the kids. JP will love it. He already was on the phone yesterday while I was scrapbooking saying "Hi, Grandma. I'm going to the beach". How cute is that???
We are also very excited about our guests next week. Daniel and Kim are coming up to go to the Braves games all week AND Danette is going to be in town for a Parent to Parent class. We are happy to have them here with us. The house will be buzzing all week. Plus I start WF next week too!!! :) Did I mention that JP is going home with Danette too! What will Lance and I do? We are already packing in as much to do in those to days as possible! :) The Lake, Six Flags, Bowling, Anniversary Dinner...... So much to do!!!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment