Our History!

Friday, June 05, 2009

Happy Friday!

Well I had this post yesterday all typed out but there was another problem with Blogger and it disappeared! I got discouraged and didn't repost. The gist of the blog was that JP said he had "The Best Day Ever". I even asked him if that is what he said and he said yes. It was so cute.

Welll..... I can finally talk about what is going on with me job wise. I am very happy to annouce that I am going back to Wells Fargo doing what I love and what I have been doing for the past 8 years or so. I am really happy to be transitioning back to Alpharetta where my friends and family are. I can now be happy at my job and also be able to do stuff with Lance and Chrissy, etc during lunch.

My mom is still in Alaska. She is having a great time. We miss her and hope that she comes home soon. Summer Soltice is in a couple of weeks. I'm sure she will get some great pictures and have a great time at all the festivals.

Lance is headed to his company's annual golf tournament tomorrow. I know he is going to have a great time. JP and I are going to get his hair cut then go shop for him so new shoes. Then we will probably have some fun time in the afternoon with Ethan and Ryan.

That's about it for now. More later
wsc

No comments: