Hello on this fine Monday morning..... Ok, so it isn't so great. It is Monday afterall!. What a long week this is going to be!!!! It is so weird, Lance and I were sitting on the front steps last night watching for birds with JP and Lance mentioned how long this week was going to be.. I said Me too! The weird part is that for Lance it is going to be so long because he has so much work to do and not enough time to get it all done. And I.... have all the time in the world, with nothing to do!. I actually brought my book into work today that I got at Costco yesterday. It is the new one by Billie Letts. She wrote "Where the Heart Is". She is an easy read. Really light hearted work.
We did have a nice weekend. JP and I ran errands while Lance was at his company golf tournament. We got JP's hair cut and went to Target. I got his this wiggle sprinkler that I thought he would love since Ang's boys do. But he wouldn't run through it unless Lance or I did. (yes, Lance & I both ran through at different times with our clothes on) Hopefully he just thought it was new and different and will like it eventually. I'm sure if Ryan and Ethan come over, then he will be all for it. I can see all three of them running and screaming while Ang and I sip a cold drink in the shade. Mainly JP just wanted to hunt for ants. He is fascinated by them, as was I at that age.
Here are a couple of pics from the weekend. More later wsc
No comments:
Post a Comment