Not too much going on here! or Anywhere! My life is somewhat "boring" right now. I guess that could be a good thing. No drama! Everyone is healthy!
Except JP woke up with a barking cough again. We gave him his Rx this morning. If he is still bad in the AM then I might have to take him to the doctor. But besides that all is well. I made an appointment to have my little friend "Mr. Wart" removed on Thursday. We have tried to remove it with over the counter stuff, but it is persistent. Or ... it could not be a wart afterall. But I'm sure it is.
It is just the same 'ole same 'ole. We did have a good weekend. We went over to some friends house on Saturday night. Then we got up and removed a tree from the front yard. It really opens up the yard for some great light. We are hoping to finally get grass to grow instead of ivy.
Well that's it for now. More later!
wsc
Monday, May 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I finally updated my blog!
Post a Comment