Just a quick update....
Things are going well. I had my procedure yesterday on my hand. It was more painful that I imagined. But I have most function back today. We should have the results back next week on the biopsy.
JP is doing better. His cough went away with a couple days of breathing treatment. He is really enjoying his swim class. We are half way through the sessions. Lance went last Wednesday with us. Of course JP did better with his daddy than he does with me. Go figure! Here are a couple of pictures that I took. My camera phone didn't take the best pictures, but you get the idea.

Tomorrow we are headed to Marietta for a day of fun for everyone! Angela, Kristy and I are headed to the salon while David, Rob and Lance take care of the 6 children :) Sounds like fun !!!
Then we will stay for a grill out with the whole gang. I am looking forward to a great day.
More later !
wsc
No comments:
Post a Comment