Our History!

Monday, May 18, 2009

A blessed day!

What a blessed day! I am in such high spirits today. I have only a short week before I go to Cochran to visit with my family. My niece, Britleigh is graduating from 8th grade. It is a bit of a big deal since her mother had an 8th grade graduation too. (No one else in the family had one, so she is now a bit of a legacy) I am looking forward to the small vacation from the hum drum!


This weekend we did a TON of yardwork. When I mean TON I mean it literally! We had a pile of dirt delivered, in which as you can see JP thought he could move it all himself. He was such our big helper all weekend. He tired himself out trying to lift the wheel barrow. I know Lance lifted alot more dirt than I, so his back must be in agony! I am feeling the pinch this morning.

Saturday night we had Baby Joe over with his parents. We had a great time. JP played with Baby Joe in the jungle gym. Sunday morning JP ran downstairs and put his hands in the air asking "Where's Baby Joe?". It was so cute!


I am all psyched for such a short week, plus Memorial Day this coming Monday. WooHoo!

No comments: