Well I got a new job.... Thank goodness! I am so psyched to be back in the corporate world. I love the sounds of high heels on marble :) I am going to be working at Wells Fargo doing the same type stuff I did at HomeBanc. I feel like I am taking a huge step backwards to move forward, but movement that I have chosen and not forced upon me. (Does that make sense?)
I am happy. I feel like a huge burden has been lifted off of my chest. I am thankful for all the prayers from each of you during this time.
My family is doing well. My brother had a successful ending to a very trying time for him. I thank God that it is all over and he can move forward too.
I'm just going to enjoy this day! Happy Me!
wsc
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment