To top it all off, yesterday it was warm enough for us all to go outside and play for a little while. Thank goodness that General Beauregard Lee didn't see his shadow this morning, so spring is on its way. The coldness this winter has defintely played on all of our psyches. We need the spring time so we can get out of the house with the dogs and enjoy the sunshine.
We also had our own little Super Bowl party. JP had a fun time eating chips with cheese dip. He would dip the cheese then cram the whole chip into his mouth. The dogs loved it because they ran around him eating up all his crumbs.
Well this week should be very interesting. I am still looking for a job. I have a couple leads out there, but nothing yet. It has only been a week since I have started looking, so I am staying optimistic.
Here are a couple of pictures from the weekend.
wsc
No comments:
Post a Comment