Our History!

Monday, February 09, 2009

Another Baby!

Jennifer Pope had her baby last Friday. She had a 9 lb 14 oz boy. Wow! That marks another one off the list.

This weekend, we had the baby shower for Jill & Derrick Hardison. I hosted it at my house with Kerry and Chrissy. We had a great time. I think it was a great shower. We played a couple "games", but not to quirky. I think everyone enjoyed it. We made a scrapbook for Jill along with a door ornament made of ribbons.

Saturday night I went to Ang's for her annual "Sex in the Suburbs" party. We had a great time. All girls, no boys allowed. Lance and JP went to hang out with David, Rob, and Mike and their eight children. The guys had their hands full.

Yesterday we took it easy. We took JP to the park since it was so nice outside. We topped off the evening with Brats on the grill.

I am on my last two days at Test Tools, then it is off to Wells Fargo to begin another chapter of my life. It would be easier if there was actually something to do here at the office. But time is just CREEPING by at a snail's pace.

That is all for now. I will post picture tonight. :)
Have a great week!
wsc

No comments: