We had a great weekend. We ended up going to my sister's home in Cochran at the last minute. I consign clothes at this great Cochran "Boutique". I make good money and get some great finds too! It has inspired me to go through the basement and get rid of stuff that we just don't use anymore. I don't want to be a horder. The whole "Green" concept is making its way into mainstream America. It just about recycling paper and plastics, but things that other people can use that aren't part of your life anymore. It really is a great concept if you embrace it.
This week should be pretty normal. I'm still at Wells Fargo having a blast! I am torn between Nina finding me a better paying job, which I will HAVE TO DO at some point, or leaving this great company at which I have found my 2nd home. The question then becomes, "What is the price of your happiness if you have found something you love to do?"
More to ponder later!
wsc
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment