Our History!

Friday, September 26, 2008

WOW!

What a night! I don't know if any of you stayed up to watch the USC/Oregon St. game, but wow! Go Beavers! Oregon State beat USC setting up for UGA's chance to win the National Championship this year! It is totally in Georgia's court to take this all the way! Wow! I am so excited. The game tomorrow is now so much more important. The weird thing is, is that I have heard from different people (that truly know UGA football) that state UGA has it in the bag, and another who says UGA isn't going to win. Weird! I just PRAY that the young players have a mental hold of the game. It always seems to come down to that! PLEASE play well.

Lance and I are having some people over from his office to watch the game. It will be a fun night. Tomorrow before the game, we are all going to check out Lifetime Fitness. We are thinking of joining since Northridge has a special for their employees. I want to go to see if JP likes playing there, and I feel comfortable leaving him there with their employees.

I know I haven't posted a pictures lately, so I took a picture of JP this morning before I left the house. Enjoy! &
GO DAWGS!

1 comment:

Pg_Ro said...

What a great pic! Have a great weekend