We had a packed weekend. Man I am pooped. It all started where I left off on Friday. Kim and Daniel came in and we grilled out with them on Friday night. On Saturday we ran several errands and got ready to go to Lance's Company Picnic. We had a great time. JP bounced in the little bouncy house with Kristen FOREVER! He loved it!!! Chris is going to forward us some pictures that he had on his camera. We got home around 9pm and then watched some football. We could only listen to UGA play this week due to the travel.
On Sunday we got up and saw Kim and Daniel off to the Falcons game. They were hoping the game went better than the Braves game they saw the night before. We did some stuff around the house then it was off to get ready for Lance's softball practice. JP and I went with him. JP loved watching his daddy play ball. There was a huge playground for JP to play on.
This is the playground for JP.
Well now we are gearing up for another week. Not too much happening this week. We are scheduled for a girls night out tomorrow night. Not sure where we will go yet. The Melting Pot has gone up on their prices AGAIN! Are they trying to drive away business?
Anyway, that is it for now! Have a great week! I will leave you with a few pictures of JP wearing himself out on the playground.
No comments:
Post a Comment