Our History!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Relieved!

That is how I feel this morning. Our long day yesterday of doctor visits have left me exhausted. We did find out that JP is in the clear. He doesn't have CF, which we are sooooo happy to hear. Now we just have the ear tub procedure in the morning. EVERYONE keeps telling me that it is "No big deal", but until it is over.... just can't buy it! I'll feel better tomorrow around noon.

Thank you to everyone that remembered JP in your prayers yesterday. I really appreciate all the warm wishes.

We are getting geared up for Saturday, once again. GO DAWGS! We play Arizona State. I will be interesting to see how we play against another team from the west. I am heading down to East Atlanta in the early evening for a housewarming party for my friend Shelly. Then it is back home to watch the game.

Well. More later.
wsc

No comments: