That is what this weekend has been. It just seems to go by so quickly. Friday my mom and I went to have JP's pictures taken in his UGA garb. He was just so good for the camera. He wore high hat like a champ. That night, Rob & Chrissy and Lance & I ate a great dinner at our house then went to Startime for some serious Putt Putt action :) Chrissy was the casualty for the night. She split her toe nail open. Yucky! But she was a trooper, didn't have to call the paramedics!! :)
Saturday it was all about Game Day! GO DAWGS! We watched the game at TJ's with Rob & Chrissy (henceforth named "R&C"). It was great watching the football on the big screen. Granted it wasn't much of a "game". but it was UGA football nonetheless!
Sunday we went over to our friends Scott & Kerry's for dinner after some shopping around town. Monday was a very laid back day. Didn't do too much. We grilled our Lance's famous chicken. It was YUMMY!
Not too much going on this week. My mom goes home on Thursday. I have to take her down to Hapeville to catch the bus home. Please pray for her safety. We dont' like her taking the bus, but it is our only option this time. Daniel and Kim are coming in on Friday to go to the Braves Game and the Falcons Game this weekend.
Anyway. Have a great week. I leave you with one of JP's photos from Friday. (Yes, I know there is a mark through it!)

No comments:
Post a Comment