Well we are off to a very busy week, only preceeded by a very busy weekend. On Saturday JP and I headed off to Cochran to get my mother. She is going to be staying with us this week. We had a fun time visiting with my sister. We galavanted everywhere in Cochran. JP had a play date with Millie Kate. She was born a month before him. They played great outside together. She was too loving for JP. JP's eyelashes worked their magic because she just couldn't get enough of him.
Doug cooked us fish on Saturday night. It was good. Doug and Austin had went fishing on his "Crappie" boat on Saturday morning. After a great dinner we all crashed.
Sunday morning we went to church and then met Gran and Papa & Kim and Daniel at the house. After some fun playing in the front yard, Britleigh and Austin washed cars (Danette and Doug "helped"). Here are some pictures of our weekend.
More later.
wsc
1 comment:
I love the pictures!!
I am glad you came for a visit. We had a great weekend.
Post a Comment