Man is this week creeping by! I am still at work and doing well. This week seems to be just taking its time though. The days are somewhat long, but that is only because I have been used to not doing anything! :)
The weather here has been crazy. There was a tornado just down the road from us yesterday morning and today we wake up to snow! Talk about crazy weather. I guess February wants to go out with a bang!
JP turns 15 months tomorrow. He is getting so big. I am going to take some pictures tonight so I can post tomorrow. I have to bring a picture of him with his pets to school. That is my motivation to take some new pics.
I am getting excited about Easter coming up. I know it is still a month away, but trust me. It will be here before you know it. We have to plan things out in my family to make sure everyone is off work and can enjoy having the family home together. I just hope that this Easter isn't as cold as last year. I remember we had all these nice outfits picked out to have the Egg Hunt and we had to get all bundled up. We had to run around real fast to get all the eggs because the wind was taking our breath away. Crazy Weather!
Also, please take a moment and keep Angela and her parents in your thoughts and prayers. They are struggling with some health issues and need our prayers.
More later!
wsc
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks Wy and everyone for your thoughts and prayers!
Post a Comment