Our History!

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Don't forget to vote!

Hello Everyone!

It is Super Tuesday! I hope everyone is planning on getting out and voting. Let your voice be heard. If you are sick of high gas prices, a failing economy, etc. Get out and vote!

Things are going pretty well. JP is getting over yet another ear infection. This is his fourth in about three months. I hope the weather gets warm soon. It is actually suppose to be really nice out today. The high is 70.

I am heading to my sisters this weekend to pick up my mother. She is going to be staying with us for the next week while I undergo sinus surgery yet again. I hope this time it really helps. They say that after time that many have had to go through it again. I guess that is me. I'm NOT looking forward to it. But I am looking forward to not having to walk around with tissues stashed everywhere. I have had a sinus infection since last April. That is a LONG time!

Also, Last Saturday! What a great party! It was great to get out of the house to spend some time with my girlfriends. We had so much fun. I think we all picked up a few things that should make for a great valentine's day! Thanks again to Angela D. for letting us use her home.

I did want to thank The Hardison's for hosting a great Super Bowl Party. The food was amazing. We got to see lots of our friends that we don't get to see all that often. It was great to get out. JP did really well until the very end. It was past his bed time. He was out as soon as we got in the car.

Well. I think that is all for now. Take care. More later.
wsc

No comments: