Our History!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Now, I'm back at work!

Well.... Wow. What a couple of weeks.!!! I feel like I haven't been at work in two weeks. It has been the most awful couple of weeks I can imagine. Yes, the surgery went well. BUT, on Monday when I did get into the office for a while, I got the flu! Actually JP got it on Thursday and Friday. Then Lance had is Sunday and Monday. Then I got it. It made my recovery so much worse!!! I think we were all just about at wits end. I probably lost 20 lbs since I was unable to eat for almost a week. I finally ate on Thursday and have been doing better everyday since.

It is Monday and we are all doing pretty well. (Knock on wood!) I am just hoping for a laid back week this week.

I will take some new pictures of JP and post them soon. He turns 15 months this week. He is getting so big. His new big thing is Uh-Oh! Everything is "Uh-Oh!" He falls down.. he drops a cookie, etc! He is just so cute!

Well, that's all for now.
wsc

1 comment:

Danette Rogers, ABD (but not for long) said...

I am glad you are on the mends. I hope you all have a good week.