Hello All!
Things are a bit slow this time of year. Not too much going on. I am still miffed about my previous post so I am mini-boycotting my page!!! I am also very miffed about a parking ticket collection that I received for a supposed ticket that I received at the corner of 11st & W'PTRE on 7/23/07 at 10:27 am. How could I have received a ticket during hte middle of the day when I was a work on a Monday. Plus why is it now that I am hearing about this. I AM SO MAD! I told them this was a scam for people like me that won't go all the way to the atlanta courthouse to dispute and just pay the $20. It is a scam!!!! I'm contacting Ralph, our attorney to see what can be done.
Anyway.... I am too mad to blog now...
More later!
wsc
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment