Our History!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's Official!

Yes. It is official. I am now another year older and I am starting this year off right. No more blahs!!! Yeah!

We had a little winter storm last night on the way home. By the time we ate dinner this is what we had at home. It sure was pretty. This morning on our drive to work, most of the snow was still on the ground. It was all white and pretty.

Also, here is JP in his cute "frat" shirt I got for him. He looks like he is ready for KA, right?

2 comments:

DARES said...

First of all - love the polo shirt on JP...but it freaked me out to see the look/expression on his face...it is SO Wynita! I have seen you do your mouth like that and your eyes...and he just looks like you so much there!

Danette Rogers, ABD (but not for long) said...

Angela...I agree. Palmer does look like Wynita in that picture. I love the shirt too.

The snow pictures are nice. You need to post them on the Olin website to show them some of Ga does get a little snow.