I am not done boycotting; however, I have been told to get out there and update regardless.
WOW! What a week! I don't think I can take many weeks like this one. It has been crazy. It all started last week when JP was sick with double ear infections. He was doing better then we went out on Saturday. I knew I should have left him with Chrissy but I didn't. The good news... Lance and I have bought a new car. We got the new 2008 Liberty. I have to say it is NICE! (I'll get into the car in a minute). Saturday we went out and we had JP outside for a while. It wasn't cold but the wind was blowing. Anyway, he got sick again. By Tuesday we were asked to pick him up from daycare and we took him to the dr. I had had lunch with Chrissy at Pure (love that restaurant!). While talking to Primrose a rock up and smashed my BRAND NEW WINDSHIELD! How furious! JP ended up getting new antibiotics and we went on our way. Lance and I had to stay at home with him Wednesday and Thursday because of his 103 temp and his awful cough.
On Thursday Lance had to take him back to the Dr. because he just wasn't breathing well. The Dr. put him on a nebulizer (not a take home one) and he started clearing up. We have been using his inhaler 4 times a day to help with his breathing.
So now, to update you on me.... (a great topic I know!) I am going on Monday to get my crown for my broke tooth and the best news of all. I found out on Monday that I get to have my sinus surgery again! Oh, joy! I am not sure when we are goign to schedule, but it won't be for several weeks.
Well.... that I think catches me up on everything. It seems like a bunch to me. I need a trip to Spa Sydell. But that would be more money and everything is going out right now!!
Have a great weekend!
wsc
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment