Our History!

Monday, January 21, 2008

It's Snowing!

JP got to go outside for his first snow on Saturday! We had a great lazy weekend because of all the snow! It was just too cold to really do anything. Before the weather began, we had my birthday dinner at Killer Creek on Friday. It was a fun evening. Rob & Chrissy and Angela & David joined Lance and I for a night of great food. Here is a picture of our evening out.

Here are some really great pictures of the house and of JP out in the snow for the first time. I have to say he is just as cute as can be!!!!

This is JP looking at a snowflake!
( I have to say I absolutely LOVE my new camera! The clarity of the pictures is amazing!)


This is The Cannon Amusement Park!

JP watching the snow fall!

2 comments:

Danette Rogers, ABD (but not for long) said...

The pictures are WONDERFUL!! They are priceless. I know you will enjoy looking at them for years to come.

DARES said...

what camera do you have? Can you bring it to work for me to see?!?