I'm not even going to try to explain or try to be a better blogger. I am not perfect! :)
That is my motto for 2012. I am not perfect! Only God is perfect! God is God and I am not!!! I am not going to try to ensue my will, but let his will shine through me as me! :)
That is deep!!!
anyway.... This year is going well so far. We have done lots of things on the house. It is almost ready.
JP is doing well. He is learning all new things at school. He says things sometimes that completely floor me. The other day I was tieing his shoes and he slipped off the edge of the chair in which he was sitting. I helped him back up and he said "Mom, what would I do without you!" So cute!!
I have another sinus infection. It has been months, so I am not going to feel too bad. But this one is kicking my butt!!! I should have remembered my medicine this morning, but I forgot! It doesn't help that today is the fourth day of rain in a row. The weather only compounds the issue.
My birthday has come and gone. I am now officially in my late 30s! Yuck! It is, however, better than the alternative! :) I spend my birthday in the kitchen on my hands and knees tiling! FUN! The floor does look great though. We are ready to paint and put in the new countertops. We just have to agree on what color!
I will post some pictures in a bit! for now, that's all I've got!
wsc
Monday, January 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment