I am feeling much better than I was a week ago. I had the worst cold. But I am doing much better. Even though I had to get on antibiotics for the sinus infection the cold gave me.
I am also doing better at blogging. This is the second time in a week ! YooHoo!
We are still in the remodeling phase of the kitchen. We will finish painting tomorrow. I need to find a new tablecloth and curtains. Next will be counter tops. I am looking forward to the kitchen looking a little more up to date. It is weird how updating the kitchen makes the rest of the house look better.
I am getting ready to start my Master's courses. They start in February. I have some orientation things to cover. I hope my computer can handle the load. It is a little old and out dated.
Everything else is going smoothly. Oh, did I tell you... I finally got enough courage to ask Mt. Pisgah if I could join the praise team. I am going for a little audition on 2/8. Keep me in your prayers that I do well. I know it is another thing to take on right now, but it one of those things on my bucket list, if you will.
Well that is all for now. Until then!
Friday, January 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment