Our History!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Better Blogger

So, I am going to be a better blogger. I am going to set aside five minutes everyday to get my latest and greatest out to my followers!


So, yesterday was exciting. We got to meet the newest addition to our Friends' Klan! Welcome Ella Marie Hardison! She is so precious! She looks like her mommy! :) Kerry, Chrissy and I went to go see her then had dinner at Uncle Julios. I had never been there before. The food was good. Kerry had an amazing shrimp dish that was great. The salsa was fresh and tasty!


Tonight is the last soccer practice of the fall season. We are happy about that. The last game is on Saturday. JP is excited to get another trophy. Then we are hopefully headed to Loganville to go to Mason's birthday party. Saturday night my mom arrives in Atlanta then we are taking her to my sisters. Lance is hanging back to finish some items on the house. Plus we can't leave the dogs alone since the police visited us last week about their constant barking. :( UGH!


The house continues to come together. We are working diligently to improve things here and there. The yard looks really great and the house is looking awesome. I am attaching a picture to show you our little home.

No comments: