It has been so HOT here that is has been over 90 degrees for the past 19 days. That is crazy.
We all have an amazing time last weekend. We had our First Annual Build-A-Burger Event. It was a great time. I think everyone had a blast.
Baby Trinity is doing well. She is growing every day. I get Daniel to send pictures often. It helps that they are constantly on FB too. I get pics often.
Dad had an accident today. He is ok, but had a mishap with a piece of irrigation equipment. 12 stiches later, and he is resting at home. At least, he better be at home. !!!!
We are still in the never ending struggle of car shopping. I can never be satisfied with what we have. I think I am going to go the safe route and settle for the Honda Accord. Can't go wrong with a Honda. It won't be my first. I will be able to get something more what I want in a couple of years when JP has entered public schools :)
Here are a couple of pictures from the weekend.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment