We had a great weekend. I pray that all of you did as well. We have officially joined CCR and are very happy. We went to the pool on Sunday and Monday. JP had an awesome time. He was so tired at the end of both days. Needless to say he will need to be able to take a little nap before we go.
On Monday evening, JP got his very first treat from the Ice Cream Truck Man. He was so excited. Probably not as much as I was. It was only when we were in Moultrie visiting our friends that we had the opportunity to see a Ice Cream Truck. We would hear the bells and go a running for $.50. Well now it is $2. Talk about inflation!!!! Anyway, here are a couple of pics from his first Popasicle!

We are getting ready for a great weekend. We are STILL waiting on Baby Trinity. We keep thinking any day now. Britleigh hopes that she waits until Saturday. That is her birthday.
I am progressing fairly well with the Orchestra at Mt. Pisgah. I miss the evenings choir rehearsal some Wednesday's because we have extra Woodwind rehearsals. I hope that doesn't take much longer. I miss the choir. Speaking of the choir, we are having fund raisier this weekend. It is a carnival type fair at the church this Saturday. We will have free food, free car wash with bouncy houses, etc. There will be baked goods there to purchase as well as a few other items. Everyone come out! It will be fun!
Until then!
wsc
No comments:
Post a Comment