Our History!

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Happy Tuesday?

I am having a great week. This weekend was so great. Saturday we went to the Mt. Pisgah Family Fun Day! JP's friend Hunter joined us. They had a ball. Lance was at his company's golf tournament. After that we went to the pool. We needed to cool off. It was soooo hot!

On Sunday, we had a great church service then it was off to the pool again. Therese and the girls joined us. JP had such a great time with them. The rain drove us away, but then as soon as we got home it was sunny again. Oh well. There is always next weekend.

This weekend Lance has his Boy's Weekend Away at Lake Sinclair. JP and I are going to go to the pool and maybe the Outlets at 400.

I am still car shopping. As soon as I think I have figured out what I want, then I get another idea. It is frustrating. But fun!!!

Here are a couple of pictures from this weekend.


No comments: