It has been raining all week and the ground and everything outside is just YUCKY! We need the rain to prevent any future droughts, but it is just about enough :)
Today we get to shop for a new washing machine. FUN! It is not fun picking out your 2nd favorite. Of course, I want the one with no agitator and the steam option. But we can't afford that one.
I have to say that I am not feeling well. The head cold that JP had last weekend has finally crept into my head. Yuck! I feel horrible. I didn't sleep well.
We are anxious to watch the DAWGS tonight; however, seeing how Lance and I feel we won't be up for much more than lying on the couch rooting in silence!! :)
Have a great one!
wsc
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment