Hello All! What another crazy week! We are just grooving along. Not too much to update. JP has been adjusting sleeping in his own bed again. That can be somewhat of a challenge, but he is doing well.
This weekend is somewhat full. Tonight Lance and I have a date night. We are either going to go to Startime or go bowling. Depends on what the weather does.
Tomorrow morning Jill and I are hitting the Mt. Pisgah yard sale. It is HUGE, and always full of great stuff. Then tomorrow night our good friends Joe and Dallas are coming over to watch the game. My brother and Kim will be coming up to watch the Falcons play on Sunday.
Sunday is pretty slow so far. Jeremy Camp and Natalie Grant and Bebo Norman are playing at Mt. Pisgah on Sunday night. I wish I could go, but just can't afford to go. Oh well,... just will have to listen to them on the radio.
That is about it. Nothing too exciting....
Have a great day!
wsc
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment