I'm very excited this morning. Today starts our big weekend. My mom comes home today. I almost start to cry when I think about it. I probably will when I actually see her! But the morning hasn't started out so well.... I go down stairs half dressed to get my son's milk when I step in dog pee! Yuck! I have to wash out my jeans and dry them again in the dryer! Then when I get to work, a co-worker says "Wow, you look so tired"... Thanks! I needed that!!!! I just wish I could get Lance to understand that! I just haven't been sleeping well this week at all! And I guess the cumulative effect is starting to show.
Well, I just have to get through today and I will be able to hopefully relax a little on the lake. I hope there is a place that I can rent a kayak. That would be awesome!
Well More later!
Until then!
wsc
Friday, September 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment