Our History!

Monday, July 27, 2009

WOW! What a long time!

I feel like it has been forever since I have posted an udpate.

Well this weekend we went home to our family reunion! It was nice but really quick. Someone made the comment that Granny would be so happy to see her family together, but I disagree. I think she would have been sad that it has been 6 years since we gathered together. MyGranny was all about family. She loved all of us so unconditionally. I felt sad being there without her.

Anyway.... it was great to spend time with my dad, sister, brother and their families. We had a great time grilling out Saturday night. One funny thing... we were getting dressed for church on Sunday and I pulled out an outfit that JP received from his Grandma Sharon. It was adorable. Well I was getting him dressed, and all of the sudden JP looked down (no one was in the room but him and I) and he said "I dont' want to be Cute! Get this cute off me!" It was so funny! I couldn't help but laugh. I told him that he looked handsome and made him wear it anyway. I forgot to get a picture of what he looked like but will the next time I put it on him :)

We are gearing up for the beach. Two weeks to go. It really seems like only one since JP is going to spend next week with his Grandma Sharon and Granddaddy Ralph. He will actually be with all of Lance's family seeing that they are all in Dawson. Lance and I are looking forward to some time together.

Well.... that's alot! I have lots of pictures that I will post in a little bit once I get home. That's it for now! More later.
wsc

No comments: