Wanted to update everyone on the status of Mom. She is in Anchorage with Daddy. They are spending the next week resting and spending time with each other. My Mom is scheduled to have a MR-V next Thursday. It is a special kind of MRI that look at the venuous flow from the brain. It will be able to tell if the Mengioma is growing. She will see the neurologist directly after. So, more waiting is in store.
I truly appreciate all the prayers for her. I can already tell God hand is at work. We continuously get better news regarding the situation. We will know more once we have more tests, but for now she is in no immediate danger that we know of. We can Thank God for that!
It has been raining for days here in Atlanta. We need the rain desperately, but it shows that no one can be happy. Now people are complaining that it is STILL raining. I tell them to shut up and let the rain come! We need the rain to fill the lakes and water table. I want to be able to continue to wash my car!!!
JP is doing well. We are still trying to decide what to do next week. He was suppose to go visit his Grandma Sharon, but she has hurt her back. She has an appointment at Emory next week. His Aunt Mandy wants him to come play with Ty & Spencer.
We are anxiously awaiting our vacation. We are headed to the beach in one week. We are also so glad that we found a house sitter for the time we are gone to watch the dogs! Yeah! No $1000 vet bill! :) JP is going to LOVE the beach with Ty & Spencer! I truly cannot wait to see them all playing in the sand.
Work is going well! Still LOVING it! It really makes a difference in your personal morale when you feel valued as a person! I know I should feel valued as a wife and mother, but it is different. You spend all day trying to provide for your family, you want to love what you do. Now I do!
anyway.... enough babbling! Hope you all have a great Friday!!!!!
wsc
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment