Hello All! It has been a crazy week. It has been super busy at work. I love being valued in the workplace. It truly makes a difference on your outlook on life. Now I feel well rounded. Great Family, Great Job, Great Life!
This weekend is going to be great. Tomorrow Ang and I are going to Three13 to get our hair done while the boys play at Ang's. When we get back we will go to the pool for a bit then grill out on their amaing patio. They have one of the patios that you see on TV with a huge built in grill stone work, etc! I'm looking forward to relazing with friends and letting JP play with his buddies!
JP is going thru a whining phase. We try not to pay attention to him when he starts to show that we won't respond unless he talks and not whines. We hope it begins to work.
My jaw is doing really well. The Center for TMJ Therapy is super great. They have helped so much helping us understand the physical issues with TMJ disorders. Hats off to them.
This week, I also had the "growth" (really a wart) removed from my hand AGAIN! I now have a gapping whole in my hand AGAIN! It is doing well, but just hate that it had to come back. They already told me when I go back in 6 weeks that they would nuke it again just to make sure they get to the core of the "growth".
Well that is all for now. I feel like I have rambled long enough. I will try to be more diligent in the timing of my post! I'll post some picture of our weekend on Sunday!
wsc
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment