Our History!

Friday, April 17, 2009

TGIF!

Well I only know one person that is more glad than me that it is Friday. Lance has been working night and day to get his project up and running. We haven't seen him but for about 30 minutes this whole week. It has been crazy. He is sooo tired. I really feel sorry for him. I think I have it bad having to do the Single Mom thing, but he has been at work for 5 days!

I took JP to swim at LifeTime yesterday. He had a blast. We swam for about 45 minutes. He did great. The only bad part was I decided that we had had enough. He yelled and screamed. More Swim!!! He also blistered up his feet pretty bad too. I am going to have put cushioned band-aids on the top of his feet next time so that it will protect his skin. What happened was that he would jump and splash down on his tummy and I think the top of his feet took the brunt of the fall. Poor little thing!

Anyway. That is about it. We have a birthday party to go to tomorrow for JP's friend Kristen. That should be fun. Last year he was too little to participate so this year should be better.

Well off to get some lunch.
Have a great weekend everyone!
wsc

No comments: