Our History!

Monday, April 13, 2009

A Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had a great a Easter as we did! I hosted my family Easter Celebration at our house this year. We had a great time.

It all started on Saturday when my sister arrived with her family and Mom. Jill and Derrick and baby Joe joined the celebration for an Egg Hunt. Lance then cranked up the grill for his famous grilled chicken. He even made Lace Bread. It was so delecious. My brother and his wife joined us after their drive from Thomasville. We ate and had a great time.

Sunday we got up early to attend the early service at Mt. Pisgah. I have to say it was a GREAT service. They had some really moving moments in the service that touched ALL! We went home to have an Easter Feast. It was wonderful. Kim and Daniel went off to the Braves game as the rest of went outside to enjoy some sunshine. (Yes, mom and JP took a nap)
Here are some pictures from the weekend. Happy Easter Everyone!

No comments: