Our History!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Well it's Friday!

It's Friday and I have a few things to report. After two weeks of my ear hurting, I finally broke down and went to the doctor in fear of my ear drum rupturing. Come to find out that I don't have an infection, but my ear is hurting from my jaw. I swear this thing is trying to get the best of me. So I am taking something for the imflammation and was told not to use my jaw "in excess". .... Say What?

Anyway, I have to cut down on how much I gab on the phone, eat non-chewy foods, and the worse thing ever.... Can't sing in the car! This is one of my private pleasures. Yes, I know I am no Britney Spears, but I like to sing for myself (Lance and JP, occasionally). But I have to cut down, doctor's orders.

Well we are headed to Dawson for the weekend. Should be a good time. I hope it isn't as rainy there as it is here. JP hasn't seen his Cannon family since Christmas. They are going to be amazed at how big he has gotten. Plus his bushy hair..... that will be a surprise!

Anway. I will post pictures from the weekend on Monday. Have a good one!
wsc

No comments: