Our History!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hello from Buckhead!

I am at work in my new office. Things are going great. We had a great weekend. Sunday was absolutely beautiful. I have a lot of pictures to post from our great weekend. Including those of our Whirly Ball adventure.

I'll post those tomorrow, but for now all is well. Just busy busy :)

JP is doing well in his big boy bed (for the most part). He is still learning what "going to bed" means. He also has transitioned to his next class at Primrose. He is now in Early Preschool. In this class they begin assessments of his abilities, etc. He likes his teachers. The class room is bigger PLUS they start advanced potty training. Where they just introduced it to them before, they start "making" them go, if you will. :)

Anway... Back to work. More later
wsc

No comments: