Hello All.
Well I now have a new permanent job. I am the Office Manager for CGW Southeast Partners. It is a Venture Capital Equity Firm located in Buckhead. I am really excited about the new start and hopefully will be there for some time. They are a good group located in a very busy area. Please pray that all will go well.
Also, I had my MRI yesterday. It went well as it could. My allergies are really acting up so all the drainage was running down my throat choking me to death as I laid on my back with no pillow. I should have the results next week. Again, please pray that all will go well.
As mentioned before, my allergies are going haywire. I have started on my Rx but a day to late, I'm afraid. Please pray that my allergies will allow me to rest. If not, then the 1/2 bottle of Pinot Grigio should help!!! :)
I want to get well so I can go see the new baby! Baby Joe will be two weeks old before I can see him. Before I know, he will be going to college :)
We have got a busy weekend planned of taking out the huge amounts of garbage from our garage last weekend to the local dump. It is a treck over there, but worth it. PLUS it is suppose to be cold again, and raining ALL WEEKEND. We need the rain, but it will make a yucky trip!
Anyway... that is it for now. Take care! PRAY FOR ME!
wsc
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on the new job! Sounds like you are excited about it. I hope you get your allergies under control!
Paige
Congrats on the job! Is this the one you were talking with me about?
Thanks for the prayer request list.... her name is "Dumplin" though, not Pudding :) You made me smile when I figured out who you were talking about.
Talk to ya soon!
dsr
Post a Comment