Well. I did it! I went to my first ( & last ) Monster Truck Rally! I did have a GREAT time being with Rob & Chrissy and Lance & JP, but I think it will be something I let Lance have a Father/Son Experience with from now on.
Saturday started off with a haircut for JP. He did great. He ate a lollypop and didn't scream at all. We had a new girl cut his hair. His normal lady quit at SnipIts so we had to choose someone new. Then it was off for lunch and naptime. After JP got up from his nap we headed off to meet R & C and Jason & Carly at the Georgia Aquarium. The kids had a great time. JP was all about the big fish! Lance had a great time showing him all the different kinds of fish. And of course, he wasn't interested in any one for too long. He wanted to see more fish. More Fish!
After the Aquarium, we went to eat at the CNN center downtown and then to the Monster Truck Rally. The noise didn't end up being a factor. The beginning was a bit touchy since the trucks were actually racing and it was really loud. JP kept his ear plugs in for that, but after that he liked the noise. It was much quieter during the "Freestyle".
All in all, we had a great weekend. It was obviously too short. This week is pretty boring. I am meeting a couple girls for lunch this week. I am starting to go to the gym during lunch a couple of times a week. It is the only time that I seem to fit it in during the day. It is truly my only "free time" I have. My friend Paige is coming to visit from Colorado this weekend. We are having dinner with her and Ang & David, Rob & Kristy and Amanda on Saturday night. It will be a great time.
Here are some pics from the weekend.! Enjoy!
wsc
JP & Lance in the Big Tank!
JP admiring all the Fish!
Lance, Wynita & JP at the Monster Truck Rally!
JP enjoying his Snack Pack!
No comments:
Post a Comment