Another week has come and gone. Work has been really slow. You would think that I would have more time to post, but I am a slacker ! Hello have you met me?
This week we have all been sick. Lance, JP and I have all had colds that we just can't shake. Thankfully mine seems to be getting better. I was 100% positive that I had a sinus infection, but thanks to two daily sinus rinses and some good cold medicine, I think it is going away. I am not going to keep my Monday appointment since that is $50 out of my pocket for him to tell me what I already know. (yes, I will keep and eye on it if it seems to be getting worse)
Tomorrow, JP is getting a haircut first thing. He is down right shaggy! Then tomorrow afternoon we are meeting our friends Rob & Chrissy and their friend Jason and his daughter Carly to go to the aquarium and finally the Monster Truck Rally! (Yeah, ....not!) Yes, Lance and Chrissy have finally convinced Rob and I to attend this Red Neck Fest that they have so anxiously been waiting on! I hope that the noise level isn't too much for the little ones. Lance cannot wait to take JP. I can say that he will most likely LOVE all the "Big Trucks!"
I'll take some pictures and post on Monday. Until then..
Just keep swimming!
wsc
Friday, January 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment