I am back in Atlanta after a quick but long trip to Orlando for work. We had a Education Tradeshow that was last Thursday - Saturday. I am glad to be back at home. My feet have not quite recooperated from all the standing.
Lance, JP and I are almost well. It is taking its time. But getting there.
JP is still obsessed with Monster Trucks. We are trying to ween him off the DVR, but it is hard to since I think he realizes they are available any time he wants. Lance is telling him that they only come on sometimes.... funny!
While I was gone over the weekend, JP has his first guys night at Scott's. Lance, Matt and Scott indocterined JP into the ritual of being free of all women. Yes... they played Wii and drank beer (not JP)! They had fun nonetheless.
This week is going to be rather slow... trying to decide what to do with the rest of my life. Doesn't look like I will be working at my present company for much longer. I pray that a window will open and I may see some light to guide my decision.
Until then.
wsc
No comments:
Post a Comment