I apologize for not blogging as often as I should. I have been just too busy. I do LOVE the Holiday season, it is coming up faster than I realize. I am in the midst of planning everything I have to do. I don't know how I am going to do it all. To throw JP's birthday into the mix, it just the straw that broke the camel's back. I have to get stuff ready for his real birthday party at Sharon's, plus his birthday party at his school. Man does the cost add up too! Wow!
Did I mention that we are booked solid for every weekend from now until after Christmas! Double Wow!
I am so thankful that my mom is coming up to help out this weekend. My brother and his friend are coming up to watch the Tech/Miami game tomorrow night. My mom is stowing away in the boot. I am going to take her home when I go home next week for Thanksgiving. With her help, I hope to wipe a couple of things off of my "To Do" List over the next couple of days.
Well, to catch you up. This last weekend, we did catch up on some errands. We did some much needed household chores. You know when you have one of those days when you are so proud of yourself for doing all those things you should do. Well, we had one of those days. We got alot accomplished.
Everything else is going well. Everyone is well. JP is getting ready to turn "2". He new thing right now is to say "Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas" We are practicing for the big Holiday! Hopefully I can get a small video of him and post it soon.
Well have a great week. More soon!
wsc
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment