Our History!

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Hump Day!

Yes it is Wednesday!

Man am I looking forward to a short week. I have a to work a 1/2 day tomorrow then I am done for the week. JP has a Picnic & Parade tomorrow afternoon at Primrose. Lance and I will be going to that.

His new word - well two new words it BIBLE and Escuela (spanish for school)! He is just too cute with all his little words. He can say Cheerios and Tractor.

Anyway. the link is now working for all the vacation pictures. I deleted half, so thank me later :)
wsc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The link works now but there is only one picture in the album. I think you need to take lessons from Ang. She has this down pat! :)

Pg_Ro said...

Hey Wynita - I usually read your blog through google reader, so I hadn't ever watched your slide show. It was so cute to see all the pics of you & Lance.

Hope you are well.