Here is another great memory!
Joe Miller - New Year's Eve 2001
BTW, things are going great. We have officially decided to move JP to Primrose of Mansell Road. I love the people there and feel he is going to do great there. They have some many options for growth and development. I just hope they save time to play!!!
Things are going well this week. Sharon and Ralph were up to visit on Sunday. It was a nice visit but both Lance and I were sick!!! Lance had a cold and I had a migraine. Sharon had to help (good thing she was there) put JP to bed.
Not too much happening this week. Lance is really busy at work and I believe we are going to get the boat this weekend. It has been having fun at Lake Sinclair all summer. We hope that Lake Lanier goes back up by next summer or we maybe selling it. (I don't think there is much of a market for boats now, though).
Hope everyone has a great week!
wsc
No comments:
Post a Comment